4/23/2009

Joke about love

I'm in love


Joke about love, The best Joke about love, please enjoy!



Joke about love:Probate

Dying man a will to his wife: "I'm dead, I hope you will be able to marry our neighbor, Mr. Ed." Puzzled by his wife, and he also explained: "Two years ago, that sold me the cow asshole there is no milk, I now also want to make him taste the taste of being cheated! "


One day, on a bus in a lot of people are buying the conductor, when a person put a fart, car breathing people are feeling unwell, have criticized this uncivilized people. At this time the conductor yelled: "Who did not buy a ticket?" A passenger replied: "farting just not buying that person!" At this time a person stands up loudly shouted: "Who said I did not buy a ticket!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment