5/10/2009

Jokes about aging



Jokes about aging 1:
Two old guys were sitting under a tree, watching the sun go down. One says, "You know, I'm 84 years old and my body is full of aches and pains. You're about my age. How do you feel?"
The other guy says, "Oh, I feel like a newborn baby."
"Really," says the first guy.
"Yep," says the second one. "No teeth, no hair and I think I just wet my pants."


Jokes about aging 2:
An 84 year old man went to the doctor for a physical. A few days later the doctor saw him walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm. The next time the doctor saw him he asked how he was doing.


"Great," said the old guy. "I did just what you told me. 'Get a hot momma and be cheerful.' "
"I didn't say that," said the doctor. "I said, 'You've got a heart murmur. Be careful.' "


Jokes about aging 3:
Old farmer early death of his wife, introduced by a matchmaker, a 34, five-year-old woman, married, wedding night, bride to see how old farmer did not like 34, five-year-old looks like, so the bride could not ask such question Son: "I'm going to like the kitchen."


The bride asked: "so late in the night to the kitchen to do?"
Old farmer replied: "I'm going to the kitchen to the lid covered with salt, or salt rats steal the night."
Finished before the bride came out and said smiling: "I live a 67-year-old has not heard of salt rats would eat it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment