5/18/2009

Jokes about being old:

Jokes about being old:
 
6-year-old girl See a eraser. Girl said: "brother, your older home is not a small eraser, ah!" I asked how could one say? Girl answer: "You see it has the white hair!"
 
Jokes about being old:

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
Insanity is my only means of relaxation.
Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster. 

One of life's mysteries is how a two-pound box of chocolates can make one gain five pounds.
God put me on earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now, I am so far behind, I will live forever.
I finally got my head together, and my body fell apart.
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.
Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment