5/15/2009

Jokes about dogs



Jokes about dogs:Dog eyes
A man said to pet shop owner: "You sold me this dog , last night thieves stole 300 yuan into my house , that dog do not yell out."


boss immediately replied: "The dog lastest owner is a former multi-millionaire, it is 300 dollars does not pay attention.



Jokes about dogs:Not my dog
A stupid-looking people around, stood a very ferocious dogs. Strangers asked him: "Your dog will not bite?" Countryman, said: "No!" The voice faded, the dog suddenly bit a stranger. Strangers angrily said: "You are not suggesting that your dog does not bite you?" Countryman: "That is not my dog."


Jokes about dogs 3:
A blind man and his seeing eye dog walked into a store. When he gets in, he starts swinging his dog around.


Upset by this, the manager of the store demanded to know what he was doing.


The blind man calmly replied, "I'm just lookin' around."

0 comments:

Post a Comment